Entry into effect: September 22, 2023
The information we can collect
We collect some personal information about you when you use our services. We may also collect your personal information through third parties or collect publicly available information about you. Information we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your mailing address
- Your phone number
- Your financial information
- The reasons for which you do business with us
- Information on how you use our services
- Information required during the recruitment process
- Other information required to provide you with our services
We also collect information to confirm your identity. This includes your signature, information on your forms of identification or other.
Any information provided by you on a third party will be processed as if you were authorized to disclose this information and as if you have the consent of the person in question.
How we use personal information
We use personal information collected to provide you with our services and improve our customer experience. This information may be used to:
- Update and verify identification details provided
- Maintain and manage our file on you and the services we provide you
- Personalize and adapt our services in line with your preferences
- Answer your requests for information and provide customer service
- Notify you about updates, special offers or any other relevant information
- Analyze usage trends and improve our services
- Provide access and secure use of our platforms
- Carry out our ongoing activities and operations
- Carry out diligent audits as part of our operations and services
- Contact you
How we share your information
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with businesses, organizations or persons outside our company, except in the following situations:
- When it is necessary to provide our services or answer your requests
- When we are required by law or government authorities
- When it is required to protect our rights, our property or our security or to protect the rights, property or security of our users or the public
- With your prior consent
Anonymous information or information that does not allow you to be identified may be shared with our partners for usage trends or for advertising purposes, for instance.
The security of your personal information
Consultants en Gestion de Construction Inc. has, to the best of its abilities, implemented appropriate measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction. We use sophisticated technologies and security processes to protect your personal information. However, Consultants en Gestion de Construction Inc. will not be held responsible in the event of a transmission of computer viruses or malware nor will it be held responsible for the actions you take with respect to your personal information.
If you have reason to believe your personal information has been compromised, please contact our representatives listed in the “Contact Us” section of our website.
How your personal information is stored
We retain your personal information for as long as it is needed to provide our services and meet our legal obligations and in accordance with the type of information and the way we use it.
Cookies and similar technologies
You have the right to access, correct, update or request the deletion of your personal information. You can also request and export a copy of your personal information at any time. You can withdraw your consent from your personal information being used for direct marketing purposes. To exercise these rights, please contact us at the address listed below.
This policy was last updated on September 22, 2023.
Consultants en Gestion de Construction Inc.
5275 des Gradins Blvd., Suite 201
Quebec City (Quebec) G2J 1C8
Tel.: 418 628-9090
Fax: 418 627-0071
We will attempt to respond to your requests as soon as possible.